These are the four ingredients you will need.
1-1/2 sleeves of saltine crackers
1 stick of butter
1 C packed brown sugar
2 C chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Then lay a single layer of crackers on the cookie sheet. If you need to, break crackers into small pieces to fill any spaces and cover the entire sheet.
* Place remaining crackers in a bowl and crush. (Not into powder, just small crumbs)
* Pour sugar mixture over the crackers in an even layer.
* Place toffee and crackers in oven and bake for 5 minutes until the toffee is bubbling. Remove and let cool for a minute.
* Sprinkle chocolate chips over the toffee. Let the chocolate chips soften.
* Now the fun part. Break in to pieces.
Do you get these crazy middle of the night cravings? What did you make?