So, as I mentioned before, I had difficulty finding all three of these letters. I finally found all three, after shopping around for almost three weeks. I know, it's crazy right?
So this is another really simple project. This is all you need:
The reason for tracing the letter first, is in case you don't cut all the way through the paper the first time and have to cut again. This way you don't have to try and line up the letter for an accurate cut, just cut on the line. (That's exactly what happened below.)
Next, I brushed a layer of Mod Podge over scrapbook paper. (Some times bubbles form under the paper. Press them out. I ended up with bubbles in my letter "E" after the second coat. I made a couple of pin holes in it and pushed air out that way.) Four coats of Mod Podge later, (two last night and two this morning) and they were ready to hang.
I was not sure how I would hang them, then I saw these Command strips for hanging pictures. It's sort of like Velcro. It worked perfectly.