I wanted to surprise the sleeping Mr. F. with something special. When I checked in the fridge for ingredients, there was the kale staring at me. So this is what I made.
salt, pepper & paprika
* Slice baguette thinly and toast (use toaster or oven)
* Melt butter in pan and add kale to soften, turning to coat both sides.
* Scramble eggs (season with salt & pepper)
* Create a bed of kale on each baguette slice
* Top with scrambled eggs
* Sprinkle each with mozzarella
* Add some paprika just because
* Pop under oven broiler just to melt mozzarella
Kale & Scrambled Eggs Baguette